Title: Inhouse Marketing Resort Host - Birch Bay Washington
Location: United States of America-Washington-Blaine
Requisition ID: 1302259
Fulltime In-House Marketing Rep/Guest Guide Wanted!
The Birch Bay Wyndham Vacation Resort is seeking dynamic individuals to complement and enhance their marketing team. The selected individual must have premier sales and customer service skills, ability to multi-task and be a problem solver all while continuing an above and beyond attitude.
• Responsible for booking owners and guests staying on property both by phone and face to face to offer them an opportunity for an owner update with one of our member service employees.
• Welcome guests warmly to the resort and provide them with brief information about the resort, resort activities and services, and activities in the area.
• Must maintain above budget penetration rate of assigned guests and ensure that the overall penetration of the site is above budgeted %
• Must be able to work days, nights, week-ends, and holidays.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (excel and word).
• Must maintain department standards of production and work as a team player.
• High School diploma required.
• Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Must be highly motivated with a positive attitude and good work ethic.
• Detail oriented while maintaining multi-task abilities in a busy environment; professional and organized; able to exhibit problem solving ability.
Experience in these positions/industries a plus: hotel, resort, hospitality, customer service, front desk, concierge, retail, server, restaurant, tourism, timeshare, inside sales, marketing, sales agent, tourist information, host, tradeshow, event marketing, brand ambassador, restaurant,
· Ability to act fairly with fellow teammates
· Energetic, outgoing and courteous personality
· Basic computer skills
· Must have good phone skills
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule
· Previous customer service skills with the ability to service both internal and external customers
· Proficiency in Word and Excel
Benefits and Compensation:
* An excellent benefits package in less than 31 days!! This includes your choice of comprehensive health plans (medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D,short & long term disability, etc.) 401K plan, tuition reimbursement, employee discounts, plus much more!!
* Excellent commission plan This is a performance based position.
* Various rewarding and attainable incentives for a job well done!
* Earn what you are WORTH!
Training and Development
* Paid training program
* Opportunity for advancement
We offer people with talent, passion and integrity a world of opportunity. Our people are our greatest strength. Together, we work to provide products and services that are valued by our customers and business partners.
Recruiting and retaining top performers is a business imperative for Wyndham Worldwide. The Company is committed to being an Employer of Choice® and in doing so offers its workforce enhanced employee benefits, amenities and work-life balance options. Learning and development as well as rewards and recognition are an integral part of Wyndham Worldwide''s culture.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Wyndham Vacation Ownership and Wyndham Worldwide are an Equal Opportunity Employer.