Wyndham Worldwide Activities Associate (Seasonal, Part-Time) - Wyndham - The Meadows - Branson, MO in Branson Missouri United States
Title: Activities Associate (Seasonal, Part-Time) - Wyndham - The Meadows - Branson, MO Location: United States of America-MIssouri-Branson Requisition ID: 1405854 Description:
Job Summary: * Responsible for creating, planning and implementing guest activity programs for the Resort. Examples: arts & crafts, pool games, aerobics, movie night, karaoke, BBQ, etc. * Facilitate positive employee image and effective guest relations by demonstrating attention to detail, congeniality, integrity and sound judgment. * Formulate an activity schedule that emphasizes guest interaction while remaining sensitive to guest needs. * Disseminate activity information through the use of flyers, cable access channels, calendars and other appropriate formats. * Manage all facilities and equipment to insure proper working conditions. Coordinate all maintenance and replacement needs as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year experience in customer service, recreation and administration/leadership.
- Life Saving/Water Safety, CPR, First Aid Certification.
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 25 lbs.
- Must be willing and able to participate in on-site activities such as: aerobics, water aerobics, water volleyball, children's activities, etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment when dealing with guests and staff members.
- Able to organize and facilitate group activities.
- Must possess a high level of creativity and a customer service mind-set. WVO is a drug-free workplace and may require a background check and drug test prior to employment.
Job: Hotel/Resort Operations