Title: Deep Clean Attendant-Wyndham Branson Meadows- (Branson, MO)
Location: United States of America-MIssouri-Branson
Requisition ID: 1305775
* Conduct quarterly deep cleans of Resort condo units and common areas to meet property standards.
* Participate in daily cleaning/ deep clean operations.
* Carpet cleaning, vacuum carpets, upholstered furniture, and/or draperies.
* Sweep, scrub, wax, and/or polish floors, using brooms, mops, and/or powered scrubbing and waxing machines.
* Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
* Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items.
* Deep clean kitchen areas and appliances.
* Observe precautions required to protect hotel and guest property, and report damage, theft, and found articles to supervisors.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* 6 months prior housekeeping experience preferred.
* Must be detail oriented with good organizational skills.
* Familiarity with cleaning products and equipment as well as cleaning techniques.
* Moderate physical effort (lift/carry up to 30 lbs)
* Frequent lifting, pushing of supplies and equipment.
* Prolonged standing, walking, reaching, stooping, bending and kneeling.
* Must be able to work independently and follow instructions regarding priorities of tasks or functions.
* Must learn the standards for cleanliness and maintenance of all common areas inside and outside.
WVO is a drug-free workplace and requires a background check and drug test prior to employment.
Job: Hotel/Resort Operations