Title: Housekeeping Manager - WorldMark - Branson, Missouri
Location: United States of America-MIssouri-Branson
Requisition ID: 1310276
Support the general resort operations by managing housekeeping staff and by maintaining resort quality standards of the housekeeping function. We are looking for an individual with excellent communication and customer service skills who will respond to the owners and guest needs in a professional manner.
* Create a positive work environment by maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity consistent with applicable regulatory standards and Wyndham Vacation Ownership values.
* Command a presence of respect and humility; demonstrating the ability to motivate and readily communicate expectations and follow up.
* Hires, coaches, and develops the housekeeping staff.
* Manages financial aspects including budgeting, inventory and reporting.
* Producing a manager's report each month that is compiled with all departments.
* Responsible for processing all invoices to be submitted to the HOA Accounting office.
* Responsible for keeping track of payroll and approving the hours of each staff member.
* Maintains departmental policies, standards and procedures.
* Identifies and reports maintenance related problems.
* Participate in daily operations including cleaning and inspecting of units to maintain standards.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* 5 years related housekeeping experience
* 2 years supervisory experience required
* Computer skills including Word, Excel, Power Point
* Bilingual is a plus.
* Financial management experience required, e.g. ability to analyze P&L statements, develop operating budgets and forecasting.
* Able to handle stress in a fast-paced work environment.
* Able to exercise good judgment in making decisions.
* Able to prioritize multiple tasks, have a sense of urgency to complete projects and be detail oriented.
WVO is a drug-free workplace and requires a background check and drug test prior to employment.
Job: Hotel/Resort Operations