Wyndham Worldwide Ticket Sales/ Concierge - Saddlebrook in Branson Missouri United States
Title: Ticket Sales/ Concierge - Saddlebrook Location: United States of America-MIssouri-Branson Requisition ID: 1407167 Description: Wyndham Vacation Ownership is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me! service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
Wyndham is seeking dynamic individual to complement and enhance their Marketing Team. The selected individual must have premier sales and customer service skills, ability to multi task and be a problem solver all while continuing an above and beyond attitude.
· Responsible for assisting guests face to face to offer them entertainment in the area at a discount.
· Must be able to work days, nights, week-ends, and holidays
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (excel and word).
· Must maintain department standards of production and work as a team player.
· Bachelor's Degree preferred; High School diploma required.
· Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
· Must be highly motivated with a positive attitude and good work ethic.
· Detail oriented while maintaining multi-task abilities in a busy environment; professional and organized; able to exhibit problem solving ability.
About Wyndham: * World's largest vacation ownership company Top 100 Companies for Working Families * Highest Customer Satisfaction Rating in the Industry * Diversity Inc. 25 Noteworthy Companies * Fortune Magazine "World's Most Admired Companies" * Ethisphere.com "World's Most Ethical Companies" Please apply online
Experience in these areas a plus: hotel, resort, hospitality, customer service, account management, sales, business development, front desk, concierge, retail, server, restaurant, tourism, timeshare, inside sales, marketing, sales agent, marketing representative, tourist information, host, tradeshow, event marketing, brand ambassador, welcome center representative, concierge, in-house marketing, vacation ownership sales, account manager, restaurant, server, vacation planner, appointment setter, business development, front desk, customer service. Job: Marketing