Title: Laundry Attendant - WorldMark - Gleneden Beaach, OR
Location: United States of America-Oregon-Gleneden Beach
Requisition ID: 1301381
Separating, washing, drying, ironing, and folding of all hotel towels and linens.
Must maintain high standards of linen cleanliness and laundry room maintenance.
Responsible for assisting with linen inventory.
Assist customers with linen exchanges and questions.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Familiarity with cleaning products and equipment as well as cleaning techniques.
* Moderate physical effort (lift/carry up to 50 lbs)
* Frequent lifting, pushing of supplies and equipment.
* Prolonged standing, walking, reaching, stooping, bending and kneeling.
* Must be able to work independently and follow instructions regarding priorities of tasks or functions.
* Must learn the standards for cleanliness and maintenance of all common areas inside and outside.
WVO is a drug-free workplace and requires a background check and drug test prior to employment.
Job: Hotel/Resort Operations