Wyndham Worldwide In-House Marketing Supervisor - Indio, CA in Indio, California
In-House Marketing Supervisor - Indio, CA
Wyndham Vacation Ownership is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and “Count On Me!” Service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
World-class vacation destinations, amazing incentive programs, and the best sales tools in the business. Not to mention the leads are provided!
- Leadershipwithin the site's in-house marketing department
-Implement strategies by tracking, analyzing and recommending the change required for continued growth in the areas of penetration, lower costs and higher sales
-Assist corporate personnel as required to implement the above tasks
-Integrate Wyndham’s In-House Marketing Best Practices into the site's In-House program
-Maintain day to day operations, managing resort arrivals and communication with other departments, etc.
-Responsible for on going training of department employees
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities necessary to perform these duties successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Positive and enthusiastic mindset
- Handles rejection well
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent active listening skills
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- Knowledge and application of sales techniques, such as rapport building, selling on emotion, building value in the product, and closing the sale
- Professional appearance
- Quick thinking and problem solving skills
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION:
- A competitive benefits package in less than 31 days! This includes your choice of comprehensive health plans (medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short & long term disability, etc.) 401K plan with 100% match up to 6% (fully vested after 1 year), tuition reimbursement, attraction discounts, travel discounts, plus much more!!
- Extra incentive pay when you recruit a talented individual to come work for us!
- Opportunities for rapid career advancement
- We provide our associates extra incentives to use our vacation ownership portfolio for personal travel
- One or more years of vacation ownership marketing experience required
- Excellent skills regarding creating partnerships, "big picture" analysis, and excellent follow up mandatory
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to service both internal and external customers
- Proficient in MS Excel and Outlook required
- CRS/Focus/Mainframe experience preferred
- Clear concise written and verbal communication skills mandatory
Qualified candidates should apply online and email resumes to Laura Holbrook - Laura.Holbrook@wyn.com
We are not able to respond to all applicants due to the volume of applications. Only those that meet our requirements will be contacted.
EOE/Drug Free Workplace
Primary Location: United States of America- California-Indio
Employee Status: Regular
Organization: WVO - Sales-Marketing
Job Posting: Sep 25, 2017, 10:51:33 AM
Requisition ID: 1713739