Wyndham Worldwide Common Area Attendant - Lake of the Ozarks - Osage Beach, MO in Osage Beach Missouri United States
Title: Common Area Attendant - Lake of the Ozarks - Osage Beach, MO Location: United States of America-MIssouri-Osage Beach Requisition ID: 1406545 Description:
Clean and maintain the common areas of the Resort to meet property standards.
- Vacuum carpets, upholstered furniture, and/or draperies.
- Empty wastebaskets, clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
- Sweep, scrub, wax, and/or polish floors, using brooms, mops, and/or powered scrubbing and waxing machines.
- Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
- Keep walkways, stairs, and all other public spaces maintained.
- Clean restroom areas and replace paper products.
High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be detail oriented with good organizational skills.
- Familiarity with cleaning products and equipment as well as cleaning techniques.
- Moderate physical effort (lift/carry up to 25 lbs)
- Frequent lifting, pushing of supplies and equipment.
- Prolonged standing, walking, reaching, stooping, bending and kneeling.
- Must be able to work independently and follow instructions regarding priorities of tasks or functions.
- Must learn the standards for cleanliness and maintenance of all common areas inside and outside. WVO is a drug-free workplace and may require a background check and drug test prior to employment.