Wyndham Worldwide Discovery Sales Representative - Princeville in Princeville, Hawaii
Discovery Sales Representative - Princeville
Wyndham Vacation Ownership is the world's largestvacation ownership company with an impressive list of world renowned
destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining trueto our corporate values of integrity, accountability
and exceptional customer service. It is the strongvalues and Count On Me! service promise of being respectful, being
responsiveand delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set usapart from the rest.
The primary purpose of this position is to sell the guest the Wyndham Vacation Ownership trial program (Discovery). Meeting the established sales quotas for Discovery Associates. This allows the guest to experience Wyndham Ownership on a trial basis.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Greet guest after sales presentation and explain that they will conduct a survey of guest's experience.
· Conduct survey regarding guest's experience and present Discovery program in professional manner, with the goal of selling guest the Discovery program.
· Answer all of guest's questions accurately in accordance within company sales compliance guidelines.
· When guest purchases, prepare worksheet including all required information and deliver worksheet to Contracts Office for processing.
· Answer all post-sale client inquiries to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Follow all company and departmental policies and procedures.
· Any other assigned duties as requested by supervisor.
Experience isn't necessary. The desire to create one is.
Must be energetic, outgoing, tenacious, goal oriented and a natural closer!
The Opportunity with Wyndham Vacation Resorts
No prospecting, no nights, no cold calling. Our marketing team brings you the customers. Imagine a job that allows you to be a ….
Part Real Estate Professional
Part Sales Professional
Part Travel Agent
100% Dream Broker
Awards & Recognition:
1. World's largest vacation ownership company
2. Top 100 Companies for Working Families
3. #2 Fortune America's Most Admired Hotel, Casino, Resort (2008)
4. #523 Fortune 1000 (2008)
5. #1395 Forbes Global 2000 (2008)
6. Wyndham Worldwide was named to the Diversity Inc 25 Noteworthy Companies
7. Fortune Magazine named Wyndham "One of the World's Most Admired Companies" in 2009.
Unlimited income potential
Career advancement - Sales Rep, Sales Manager, Sr. Sales Manager Dynamic paid training
Present company programs and products in face to face in a proper, timely and professional manner. Study and develop proper product knowledge and sales techniques as required to obtain maximum sales efficiency within legal, ethical and moral standards. Follow company policies, procedures, rules and regulatory requirements. Know and complete all paper work and VO procedures as required to complete the sales process. All of the above is to be completed while maintaining a positive attitude and contributing to the group sales activity. Provide customer service as required to service clients and develop new business for the company.
Compensation & Benefits: One of the highest, uncapped commission & bonus structures in the industry, our top sales professionals enjoy annual incomes that others dream about. We provide weekly paychecks with the opportunity to earn monthly bonuses. Our benefits for full-time employees start in 31 days or less. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401k plan with company match, tuition, and adoption reimbursement, and numerous employee discounts, including discounts to stay at our resorts for you, your family and your friends.
· High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D)
· Ability to make effective sales presentation and work independently
· Must meet or exceed minimum performance standards in current role
· Must have sales experience
Primary Location: United States of America-Hawaii-Princeville
Employee Status: Regular
Organization: WVO - Sales-Marketing
Job Posting: Oct 9, 2017, 10:27:55 PM
Requisition ID: 1715032