Wyndham Worldwide Revenue Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
As the world’s largest hotel company, and a leading player in the global hospitality industry, Wyndham Hotel Group boasts 9,000 hotels and 20 brands in 70 countries—all supported by more than 8,000 associates on six continents. And we know our success is attributable to our associates, a bright, talented and diverse group of individuals who embrace our signature Count On Me! service culture and have a passion for excellence. To learn more visit us athttp://www.wyndhamworldwide.com.
The Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill Hotel is surrounded by contemporary urban aesthetics, our 304 thoughtfully appointed guest rooms and suites offer a tranquil retreat after a day full of adventure or meetings. Our guests enjoy inspiring views of downtown and the waterfront.Our urban yet relaxed hotel will connect guests through our personalized and anticipatory service, while delivering memorable experiences that evoke the distinctive charm and spirit of Beacon Hill.
We are looking for a talented Revenue Manager to join our team and lead the revenue management efforts at this dynamic property.
This property offers extensive benefits that include health insurance, 401K, paid time off, and room discounts around the world.
The Revenue Manager will be responsible for maximizing rooms revenue at this 304 room location. He/She will have responsibility for all aspects of revenue/yield management including, but not limited to, managing rates/inventory, forecasting rooms revenue, managing distribution channels, analyzing competitive pricing, leading the budget process for rooms revenue, partnering with Sales & Catering to analyze all potential business, measuring and tracking historic and future performance, and analyzing data from various sources to create sound strategies that drive revenue at the hotel.
The Revenue Manager will work closely with other hotel leaders, including General Manager and Director of Sales, to communicate out on trends, historic performance, future pace, and any/all decisions affecting the revenue outcome of the hotel.
The Revenue Manager will work to achieve the hotel’s goals, such as targeted RevPar and RevPar Index..
- 1-3 years of progressive work-related experience in hotel or travel industry revenue management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Hotel Management, Business, Marketing, Sales or a relevant field of work, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Thorough understanding of total hotel revenue management concepts, processes, pricing, and systems. Very good understanding of segmentation, optimum business mix and displacement.
- Demonstrated proficiency in distribution channel management, Hotel PMS/CRS, and revenue management systems.
- Strong analytical abilities. Must be adept at analyzing large amounts of data, drawing conclusions, and creating recommendations and strategies from the data discoveries.
- Must be able to effectively and professionally communicate, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to multitask, meet deadlines, prioritize, and sometimes work in high pressure, tight timeline situations.
- Must be confident and comfortable presenting to groups, debating strategies, voicing opinions, and making sound arguments to support hotel revenue growth.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings and maintain compliance with Wyndham standards and regulations; Participate in M.O.D. coverage as required.
WHG is a drug free workplace. Background check is required for all candidates. Wyndham Hotel Group is an equal opportunity employer. EOE M/F/D/V
Job: Revenue Management
Primary Location: United States of America-Massachusetts-Boston
Employee Status: Regular
Organization: Wyndham Hotel Group - Wyndham Hotel Management
Job Posting: May 1, 2018, 4:25:34 PM
Requisition ID: 1806089
Equal Opportunity Wyndham Worldwide fosters a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate either directly or indirectly against employees or prospective employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference/orientation, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, national origin, age or disability, or against any other protection established by applicable law or regulation. We will make reasonable accommodations for eligible disabled applicants and employees in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. We are committed to actions and policies to assure fair employment, including equal treatment in hiring, promotion, training, compensation, termination and disciplinary action and will not tolerate unlawful discrimination either directly or indirectly by our employees or agents.