Wyndham Worldwide Wyndham Vacation Ownership CMP Marketing Supervisor in New York, New York
Wyndham Vacation Ownership CMP Marketing Supervisor
Wyndham Vacation Ownership is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me! service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
Wyndham Vacation Ownership's vision is to deliver a lifetime of memorable vacation experiences for our owners. This vision is supported by our mission statement which states:
We embrace and live the Wyndham values by creating a supportive environment for employees to develop and prosper.
We delight our customers by meeting their needs or exceeding their expectations.
We are "memory makers."
Warm, thoughtful, gracious hospitality is our culture and through our Count on Me service philosophy; our employees strengthen their customer service skills for successful execution of signature service.
The CMP Supervisor is responsible for directing, supervising, training and motivating CMP staff. The main objective is to increase the site's production of CMP tours in a way that ensures the budgeted number of qualified clients to the sales office.
- The primary purpose of this position is to solicit prospective guests in hotel lobbies, booths, or other designated locations while
providing concierge service; qualify them to assure that they meet the guidelines for the sales presentation; if qualified, invite them to
attend a vacation ownership presentation; and register them properly.
- Solicit guest for preview of Vacation Ownership making the presentation interesting
and appealing in order to book as many qualified customers as possible.
- Follow qualification guidelines as established by company such as annual income,spousal attendance, possession of credit cards, etc.
- Work scheduled shifts and maintain individual production and APG goals. 10%
- Supervise daily activities of CMP personnel to ensure budgeted tour flow is met. 90%
Motivate CMPs to achieve the highest level of performance
Monitor CMPs tour production and APGs
Assist with training and scheduling
Assist and meet with site CMP Managers, Marketing Director
Assist with obtaining new CMA locations
High school diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.)
- Experience working with people
- One year prior CMP experience, exceeding targets and expectations
- Must have proven ability to communicate effectively with team
- Excellent communication, motivational and leadership skills
- Positive attitude; team player a must
- Be willing to be on call, fill in for absences at their location
Primary Location: United States of America-New York-New York
Employee Status: Regular
Organization: WVO - Sales-Marketing
Job Posting: Apr 18, 2018, 10:35:57 AM
Requisition ID: 1806104
Equal Opportunity Wyndham Worldwide fosters a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate either directly or indirectly against employees or prospective employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference/orientation, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, national origin, age or disability, or against any other protection established by applicable law or regulation. We will make reasonable accommodations for eligible disabled applicants and employees in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. We are committed to actions and policies to assure fair employment, including equal treatment in hiring, promotion, training, compensation, termination and disciplinary action and will not tolerate unlawful discrimination either directly or indirectly by our employees or agents.