Wyndham Worldwide Housekeeping Inspector - Wyndham Royal Vista Resort in Pompano Beach, Florida
Housekeeping Inspector - Wyndham Royal Vista Resort
Housekeeping Inspector (video)
Supports resort operations by maintaining, reporting, all service and quality deficiencies that do not meet pre established standards and display a “Count on Me” attitude in all tasks and interactions. Responsible for the inspection and evaluation of guest units prior to occupancy to insure established standards are met and exceeded to include cleanliness, inventory, and maintenance. Housekeeping Inspector maintains records of inspections to be reviewed by management.
Essential Job Functions
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Documented unit inspections (60% time)
2. Assist Houseman with supplies and inventory replacement as needed by guests and owners (15% time)
3. Assist Housekeepers with cleaning rooms as needed due to time restraints (10% time)
4. Attend meetings and training sessions (5 % time)
5. Communication with rooms control/ housekeeping coordinator room status (5% time)
6. Performs other duties as needed (5% time)
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- High School Diploma preferred or equivalent work experience
b) Training requirements
- None Required
c) Knowledge and skills
Ability to read and interpret documents to insure safety, maintenance, and quality standards are met.
Ability to demonstrate a “Count on Me” attitude in daily tasks
Able to handle stress and work with a sense of urgency in a time sensitive faced pace environment.
Able to prioritize multiple tasks and complete tasks in the time allotted and meet quality standards
Able to understand and speak basic English, Bilingual preferred.
d) Technical Skills
- Able to use handheld devices such as a tablet or I-phone to complete reports and report issues encountered.
e) Job experience
- Two years of Housekeeping experience preferred
Primary Location: United States of America- Florida-Pompano Beach
Employee Status: Regular
Organization: WVO - Resort Management
Job Posting: May 7, 2018, 11:06:22 AM
Requisition ID: 1804470
Equal Opportunity Wyndham Worldwide fosters a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate either directly or indirectly against employees or prospective employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference/orientation, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, national origin, age or disability, or against any other protection established by applicable law or regulation. We will make reasonable accommodations for eligible disabled applicants and employees in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. We are committed to actions and policies to assure fair employment, including equal treatment in hiring, promotion, training, compensation, termination and disciplinary action and will not tolerate unlawful discrimination either directly or indirectly by our employees or agents.