Wyndham Worldwide Outlet Server in Rio Grande, Puerto Rico
The Outlet Server is responsible for providing the highest quality of service to guests in an attentive, courteous, and efficient manner. He/she is also responsible for receiving and delivering guests orders and collecting payment.
- High School graduate.
- Previous F&B experience preferred.
- Fully bilingual (English and Spanish).
- Must maintain a professional appearance and a Can-Do, positive attitude towards all guests and staff.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Medium work-Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Must be able to maneuver throughout the dining area while carrying full trays of food & beverages.
Job: Hotel/Resort Operations
Primary Location: United States of America-Puerto Rico-Rio Grande
Employee Status: Regular
Organization: Wyndham Hotel Group - Wyndham Hotel Management
Job Posting: May 7, 2018, 11:45:36 AM
Requisition ID: 1805546
Equal Opportunity Wyndham Worldwide fosters a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate either directly or indirectly against employees or prospective employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference/orientation, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, national origin, age or disability, or against any other protection established by applicable law or regulation. We will make reasonable accommodations for eligible disabled applicants and employees in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. We are committed to actions and policies to assure fair employment, including equal treatment in hiring, promotion, training, compensation, termination and disciplinary action and will not tolerate unlawful discrimination either directly or indirectly by our employees or agents.