Wyndham Worldwide Recreations Activities Coordinator in Rio Grande, Puerto Rico
Recreations Activities Coordinator
The activities coordinator responsible for daily activities and handling activities equipment creating a fun and professional environment for all guests. Also assists in beach and pool services and maintenance.
- High school graduated.
- Able to work flexible a shift including weekends and holidays.
- Fully bilingual (English and Spanish).
- Sports knowledge.
- Able to work with children and persons from different ages.
- Previous experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to walk for long periods of time.
- Able to lift, pull and push heavy objects and equipment.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
Job: Guest Services
Primary Location: United States of America-Puerto Rico-Rio Grande
Employee Status: Regular
Organization: Wyndham Hotel Group - Wyndham Hotel Management
Job Posting: May 11, 2018, 3:27:30 PM
Requisition ID: 1807598
Equal Opportunity Wyndham Worldwide fosters a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate either directly or indirectly against employees or prospective employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference/orientation, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, national origin, age or disability, or against any other protection established by applicable law or regulation. We will make reasonable accommodations for eligible disabled applicants and employees in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. We are committed to actions and policies to assure fair employment, including equal treatment in hiring, promotion, training, compensation, termination and disciplinary action and will not tolerate unlawful discrimination either directly or indirectly by our employees or agents.